learningandfinance.com


National

Weather: Rain tonight, sunny skies and cooler temperatures for the weekend

Share
First Warning Forecast Another warm day but big changes are on the way

Today's high will be about 78 with partly sunny skies, becoming cloudy this afternoon when a slight chance for rain begins, according to the National Weather Service.

The Weather Service said there's a 50 percent chance for showers Tuesday after 8 a.m., a 70 percent chance for showers and thunderstorms Tuesday night and Wednesday, a 50 percent chance Wednesday night, and a 20 percent chance for showers Thursday. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. Winds will continue to be gusty Saturday and decrease to between 9 to 13 miles per hour with gusts up to 21 miles per hour for Sunday. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

More significant rainfall is likely overnight, through the day Friday and into Saturday, according to a hazardous weather outlook issued by the weather service. Southeast wind around 8 miles per hour.

In Madison on Friday, look for sunny skies, a high near 52 and north winds at 5 to 10 miles per hour.

McDonald's sales beat estimates as turnaround gathers pace
Revenue was $6.42 billion in the period ended September 30, the Oak Brook, Illinois-based company said in a statement on Friday. Operating income in the United States rose 8% reflecting improved restaurant profitability and higher gains from refranchising.

China's urbanites embrace sacrifice to ride property frenzy
But it has also drawn concerns about rising household leverage and illegal ways of putting up money for a home. Prices in Beijing were up by 4.9% month-on-month in September and ahead by 30.4% in year-on-year terms.

Bears still see greatness in Rodgers
Prescott entered Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers with 155 pass attempts without an interception to start his career. The defense is allowing an average of 266.2 yards per game through the air, with 10 touchdowns and just two interceptions.

Friday.Sunny. High around 60. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 20 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 32 miles per hour. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 21 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 31 miles per hour.

Saturday night.Clear. Low around 50.

Friday night.Mostly clear. Low in the lower 40s.

Sunday.Sunny. High in the mid 70s.

Share