Liverpool's Coutinho submits transfer request amid Barca interest
Aug 12 2017 by Marjorie Miles
Barcelona want Coutinho to replace Neymar following his compatriot's 222 million-euro transfer to PSG last week.
Barca fans had been given hope of keeping hold of Neymar when Gerard Pique posted a picture of himself with the striker on social media, captions "se queda" [he's staying].
The statement read, "We wish to offer clarity as regards our position on a possible transfer of Philippe Coutinho".
The Reds boss has said that the "timing" of Coutinho's request to leave Liverpool makes it even more out of the question, adding that it's impossible to put a price on the Brazil worldwide because it's too late in the window to try to replace him.
Jurgen Klopp has said that the "timing" of Philippe Coutinho's request to leave Liverpool makes it even more out of the question.
The Reds rejected a second bid from Spanish club giants Barcelona for Coutinho worth up to €100 million on Wednesday and considered the matter closed.
Vijay shocked with the online abuse by his fans
Rajendran, through her posts later, indicated that the backlash was an organised exercise in targeting her. According to the Newspaper, The tweets were abusive, misogynistic, and cringe-worthy, to say the least.
Trump says he hopes not to have to use U.S. nukes
Political analysts have been warning that the White House should take into consideration China's position on this boiling issue. Trump and North Korea have been exchanging escalating threats, with the North saying it was examining plans for attacking Guam.
As the transfer saga continues, Coutinho will miss tonight's clash with Watford with a back problem. "No, he is not available, he is also a doubt for Tuesday, unfortunately".
Klopp had a similar conversation with the player in Hong Kong after Barcelona's opening bid was dismissed, with Coutinho and his agent, Kia Joorabchian, being made aware of FSG's resolve throughout the summer. "All the rest is just between me and all the boys, not just Phil".