18-Year-Old Suspect Arrested After London Subway Blast
Sep 17 2017 by Desiree Burns
The suspect was taken into custody at a local police station and will later be transferred under guard to another station in south London.
Previously in 2017, four attacks in London and Manchester claimed the lives of 35 people.
The Independent quoted Deputy Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu, the senior national co-ordinator for counter-terrorism policing, as saying that "this arrest will lead to more activity from our officers". London police said that they regarded the blast as a "terrorist incident".
British Prime Minister Theresa May has raised the country's threat level from severe to critical following an attack at a London train station on Friday.
"Cordons are being put in place at a 100 metre radius to facilitate the Metropolitan Police Service's operation, which is being supported by colleagues from Surrey Police", they said.
Klopp angered by 'dominant' Liverpool
Daniel Sturridge replaces Sadio Mane in the front three, with the Senegal worldwide serving the first of his three-match ban. James Tarkowski directed a long diagonal towards Robbie Brady, who got the better of Trent Alexander-Arnold in the air.