Fire at Annapurna Studio, Manam and Sye Raa sets reduced to ashes
Nov 14 2017 by Kathy Alvarado
Suddenly the fire broke out this evening. According to the reports, four fire tenders immediately rushed to the spot and the fire was extinguished within 2 hours.
In a shocking incident that happened towards the dusk of November 13, 2017, a fire break out has ravaged the popular Annapurna Studios of Akkineni Nagarjuna, located at the Banjara Hills in Hyderabad. Fire personnel were yet to ascertain what triggered the blaze. "The set, which was burnt down, had sidewalls and a tin-sheet roof and the inside of the set can be changed as per the requirement", divisional fire officer, Hyderabad, Srinivas Reddy said, adding no causalities have been reported.
Motorola launches Alexa Moto X4 with Google Assistant
The dual-cameras allow users to have depth effect shots, bokeh effect shots, ultra-wide angle shots, and selective focus shots. Motorola Moto X4 sports a 5.2 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS IPS Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass.
Sources say that the fire was initiated due to the short circuit and the fire engines got the flames into control. Actor and managing director of the studios Akkineni Nagarjuna said the set was very close to the family as it was where his father Nageswara Rao spent his last days.
No casualty has been reported so far. The set which was erected for blockbuster Manam movie that featured Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Akhil and Samantha was reduced to ashes. However, the fire damaged speakers, cables, setting lights and other equipment, at the main stage area at the auditorium.